70% Road & Sand, 30% Dirt & Mud
The LTZ PRO is HSV-approved with an upgraded compound, formulated with a higher content of silica for improved handling and reduced braking distance.
The improved carcass construction increases steering performance and damage resistance.
- Deeper scallops on the optimum angle provide extra traction, giving you more grip in mud or loose surfaces.
- For the perfect balance between style, rugged off-road looks and performance, giving you enhanced traction and abrasion resistance.
- Balances on-road control/handling and off-road traction performance giving you an on-road feel with off-road capability.
- Features a hybrid construction between a sports truck tyre and an all-terrain tyre with stronger steel belts than found in original equipment/ passenger constructed tyres to give adventurers increased load carrying capacity and improved resistance to damage when off-road.
- Create biting edges for traction in harsh terrain and soft dirt applications, giving you excellent grip and self-cleaning.
- Balance tread element stiffness, giving you excellent tread wear and handling for long, dependable traction in all-weather conditions.
- Provides straight line directional stability, for an on-centre feel.
- Formulated with the optimum content of chemically-coupled silica provides excellent extra wet traction and highway handling, while lowering rolling resistance. This gives you more grip and fuel efficiency.
- OFFSET ALTERNATIVELY SCALLOPED SHOULDER LUGS
- ENHANCED BUTTRESS DESIGN
- 5 RIB DESIGN
- CARCASS CONSTRUCTION
- SAW TOOTH EDGES
- DUAL 'Z' SHAPED SIPES
- CENTRE TIE BARS
- ADVANCED SILICA COMPOUND