50% Road & Sand, 50% Dirt & Mud
The S/TMAXX was developed after three years of testing in Australia's outback to give you the toughest all-terrain performance.
Coupled with the famous Armor-Tek3 construction, the S/T MAXX will tackle anything Australia has.
- Provides additional off-road traction and a rugged appearance, giving you abrasion resistance and sidewall protection.
- Stone ejector ribs and varied channels resist damage and avoid drilling, giving you resistance to cutting and chipping.
- The S/Tmaxx features a uniquely formulated compound of silica mixed with natural rubber to give you reduced cut and chip in off-road conditions and improved wet traction.
- On top of high tensile construction, the S/Tmaxx features Armor-Tek3 - an additional 3rd ply on an 8° angle. Unique Armor-Tek3 construction is engineered to give you over 2.5 times more tear and impact damage resistance by reducing the rubber gaps by 50% to give you peace of mind when driving off-road. *Compared to standard 2-ply tyres.
- Reduce cutting and chipping whilst enhancing traction in wet, soft surfaces, giving you enhanced stability and longevity.
- Y-Block Tread Pattern and optimised draft angles maximise on and off-road grip, giving you remarkably low noise for a tyre of its class.
- ENHANCED BUTTRESS DESIGN
- STONE EJECTOR RIBS
- SILICA AND NATURAL RUBBER COMPOUND
- ARMOR-TEK3 CONSTRUCTION
- MICRO GAUGE
- Y-BLOCK TREAD PATTERN