This street-legal semi-slick has been engineered to deliver the performance enthusiasts demand on the track, while still providing practicality for everyday use, removing the need for a separate set of tyres for the track and the road.
The improvements to performance, wear life and everyday noise levels make it a prime choice for track enthusiasts.
- Deep penetration of tread into the road surface maximises contact area and grip
- Improved steering response unifying the driver with the car
- Maximise rigidity and surface area for maximum dry grip
- High wear resistance and durability, particularly on track
- High-level water drainage
- New high grip polymer
- Low-angle grooves and advanced rigid pattern layout
- Two narrow outer grooves and slick shoulder block
- Asymmetric tread profile with uniform contact pressure
- Two wide main grooves on inner