Maneuverable and safe on both road and tracks
P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM is the most sporting tyre in the road car range. Developed by Pirelli together with supercar manufacturers for both road and track use, on models directly derived from their motorsport counterparts.
P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round application) to enhance not only performance, but also styling. The specialised structure of this tyre gives it optimal stability at high speed and while cornering.
The directional tread pattern (for the front) incorporates longitudinal grooves that expel water from the contact patch, benefitting steering precision. The asymmetric design (for the rear) improves the handling, thanks to an ample contact patch and increased rigidity.
- Wide and stable contact area with improved rigidity for extreme levels of handling in all situations
- Safety in wet conditions and high cornering capability
- Enhanced cornering stability
- Extreme levels of grip, even at high speed
- ASYMMETRIC PATTERN DESIGN
- DIRECTIONAL DESIGN WITH LONGITUDINAL GROOVES
- SPECIALISED TYRE STRUCTURE
- INNOVATIVE RACING TREAD COMPOUND