Sporting performance for every vehicle
A milestone in the development of the Pirelli range, P ZERO has been chosen as original equipment for the most performance oriented and powerful models on the market.
Its asymmetric tread pattern improves braking performance and enhances handling and control. Excellent in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations.
Its new nano-composite compound ensures maximum grip and stability. The structural integrity of the tyre improves steering response, which is essential in sports driving, and also ensures uniform tread wear.
The special s-shaped grooves in the tread area deliver lower cabin noise levels, enhancing driver comfort.
THREE SOLID CENTRAL RIBS:
- Improved braking and traction also at high speed thanks to an increased pattern stiffness with optimised and constant area
THREE WIDE LONGITUDINAL GROOVES:
- Faster water expulsion for an improved safety and control in potential aquaplaning situations
S-SHAPE TREAD DESIGN:
- Optimal pressure distribution for safety under critical braking conditions, on straight and through corners
- It is the tyre dedicated to high-end premium cars and SUVs, specifically designed to fit perfectly with the modern vehicles' features ensuring maximum safety, control and performance in all weather conditions.
- The PIRELLI NOISE CANCELLING SYSTEM (PNCS) is a technology able to reduce the noise inside the vehicle thanks to a sound absorbing device applied to the inside circumferential wall of the tyre, reducing noise significantly.