The Maxxis RAZR MT772 pattern features deeply sculpted centre blocks for excellent mud traction, while stone and mud ejectors improve self-cleaning performance and minimise rock retention.
An innovative armour sidewall design maximises sidewall traction and puncture resistance, while deeply staggered shoulder blocks provide additional traction in difficult terrains.
- Resists cutting, tearing and chunking.
- Improves handling and durability.
- Increases performance in mud terrain.
- Improves off-road traction.
- Improve self-cleaning performance and minimise stone retention.
- Increases off-road traction.
- Innovative tread compound
- Three-ply sidewall
- Two-step tread block design
- Staggered saw-tooth sidewall design
- Stone and mud ejectors
- Stair-shape shoulder block design