Designed to conquer the most extreme off-road terrain with ease.
The Trepador M8060 range (with both radial and bias ply sizes available) features an ultra-aggressive tread pattern and sidewall design to provide traction in harsh off-road conditions.
- Aggressive directional tread design ensures uniform tread contact and sure-footed handling.
- Multi-curve tread siping provides excellent traction on loose dirt, enhanced braking and improved driving performance.
- Robust edge blocks provide excellent all-terrain traction, outstanding self-cleaning ability and unbeatable puncture resistance.
- RadialDesigned for the rigors of high-speed off-roading, the Trepador Radial features high-strength materials in a robust radial design for maximum puncture resistance and high-speed stability.
- Staggered shoulder blocks and multi-curve siping provide extra traction edges for additional traction bite on difficult terrain.
- BiasDesigned to conquer off-road terrain with ease, the Trepador Bias features a conformable bias ply casing with ultra aggressive sidewall design for excellent off-road traction on sand and rocks.
- To improve on-road stability and performance, the tyre also features nylon belt reinforcement for extra high-speed stability while improving puncture resistance.