Known as the Maxxis flagship highway terrain tyre, the HT770 development team perfected the finer details to create a tyre worthy of being a flagship.
Based on the Maxxis motor sports experience, the team created a new sidewall design that delivers a supple ride while maintaining excellent stability under heavy braking and crosswinds.
The engineers also utilised a closed shoulder pattern design and multi-pitch tread blocks to create a comfortable driving experience.
- Premium highway terrain tyre designed for light trucks and SUVs.
- Improves overall wear pattern and traction on slippery surfaces.
- Increase water dispersion efficiency for improved hydroplaning resistance.
- Minimise pattern noise for a quiet and serene cabin.
- Limits noise resonance in tread area, further reducing cabin noise.
- Ripple sipe design
- Dual circumferential grooves
- Multi-pitch tread blocks
- Closed shoulder design