The Maxxis HP5 is a modern touring /sport tyre engineered to meet the high standards of safety, handling and grip required by late model cars and SUVs.
It incorporates the latest silica tread compound technologies to provide high levels of safety and grip in a wide range of conditions.
Tyre Tests The HP5 has been a regular on the podium in Australian independent tyre tests.
- Reduce rolling resistance and improve wet performance.
- Improves rolling resistance and ride comfort.
- Improves hydroplaning resistance and handling.
- Reduces vibration noise in tread area.
- Advanced silica compound
- Unique bead filler design
- Rib pattern design with four circumferential grooves
- Curved shoulder groove design