Designed for sports cars, performance sedans and enthusiast drivers, the ECSTA V730 is built to maximize grip and handling on and off the track.
The mixture of Ultra-high grip synthetic resins and fin carbon black featured in the racing compound provides the Ultimate traction necessary for competition type driving environments.
Application of a high strength carcass and optimized footprint design manages lateral cornering forces and enhances endurance and longevity.
- Asymmetric tread design highlighted by wide-outside shoulder blocks for enhanced traction and steering response with application of lateral sipes for secure wet performance.
- Application of 2 circumferential grooves help evacuate water for improved hydroplaning resistance and traction in wet conditions.
- Zigzag shaped centre under-groove creates a vortex effect to enhance water flow-through leading to increased hydroplaning resistance for added stability in wet conditions
- Rib type centre block design applied to enhance straight line driving performance and dry road responsiveness.
- Wave shaped micro-groove application for added heat dispersion.
- Internal construction of the tyre employs a high-strength carcass for increased durability and handling performance along with apex deformation prevention through reinforcement of the outer portion of the tyre.
- Innovative Tread Design
- Enhanced Wet Performance with Inboard Circumferential Grooves
- Reinforced Centre Rib
- Heat Dispersion Technology
- Durability and Handling Performance