The Mastercraft Courser AXT is a true all-terrain tyre that delivers a progressive 5-rib tread design, off-road capabilities, confident highway control and wear, and balanced all-weather performance.
Aggressive 5-Rib All-Terrain Tread Design
- With 12% more lateral grooves, the tread pattern of the Courser AXT was designed to tackle tough off-road terrains while providing superior on-road performance and handling.
Paired Intermediate Tread Elements
- The intermediate tread elements are tied together in pairs, with our ramp-lock design.
- This ramped feature helps reduce stone retention by pushing gravel towards the wide, circumferential grooves for easy release.
Wide, Zig-Zag Circumferential Grooves
- The wide, zig-zag shape of the circumferential grooves provides increased soft surface and snow traction.
Aggressive Buttress / Shoulder Design
- The buttress design with alternating shoulder scallops gives the Courser AXT an aggressive look and increases the off-road traction of the tyre.