40% Road & Sand, 60% Dirt & Mud
Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tyre has on the highway.
The Baja MTZ has Mickey Thompson's PowerPly technology with a special angled third ply to give you high performance handling, better puncture resistance and improved towing capability.
Extra Protective Layer - An extra nylon belt (in most light truck sizes) is laid between the tread and the steel belts to add strength. It also reduces moisture transfer into the steel belts, a common cause of delamination through cuts and drilling.
- Dig deeper improving traction and reducing sidewall damage while on any terrain.
- Enable the sidewall to compress better while aired down for improved traction and reduced chance of sidewall damage.
- Self-clean and assist in additional off-road traction.
- Fling dirt and small stones out of the tyre, ensuring they don't drill through to the carcass reducing the chance of tyre damage.
- Aggressive sidebiters
- Flex Grooves
- Mud Scoops & Angled scalloped shoulder lugs
- Stone Ejectors & Variable Draft Angles