Showcasing the Maxxis RAZR AT811! A worthy companion to the RAZR MT772.
Engineered using the know-how Maxxis has gained from years of research in the off-road and all-terrain tyre market, the Maxxis RAZR AT811 is cutting edge in every way!
- Excellent off-road traction and water drainage in wet weather conditions.
- Provides optimal traction in muddy conditions and protect the sidewall from cuts and punctures.
- Assists with traction in heavy off-road conditions - especially when being driven at lower inflation pressures.
- Enhance traction in harsh off-road conditions.
- Reduces the possibility of stones lodging between tread blocks and damaging the tyre casing.
- Excellent cornering ability on and off the road, as well as further improving puncture resistance.
- Improves cornering ability and ensures optimal puncture resistance.
- Excellent ride comfort - especially on unpaved roads.
- Provides further puncture resistance in off-road conditions.
- 'Blade' shaped tread block design
- Aggressive sidebiter lugs
- Unique shoulder lug design
- 'Saw edge' shoulder blocks
- A unique stone-ejecting shoulder groove
- Dual-layer high tension cap ply
- The high-strength polyester carcass construction
- A high elasticity lower sidewall filler compound
- The 3 ply sidewall construction